Via motorway A8 Munich-Salzburg:
- Exit Bad Reichenhall
- then take the state highway B20 via Hallturm, Bischofswiesen to Berchtesgaden – then take the B 05 direction Ramsau/Engedey
- turn left after approx 300 m (there is a BMW garage)
- head up the mountain towards Schönau am Königssee
- in the right turn, turn left into the small street „Rennermoos“
- after the next right turn you have reached our parking
Direct connection from the northwest with the ICE from Essen (shuttle from Dortmund), Düsseldorf, Cologne, Bonn, Koblenz, Mannheim, Stuttgart via Munich to Berchtesgaden. Direct connection from northern Germany with the ICE from Hamburg/Altona, Lüneburg, Celle, Hannover, Göttingen, Kassel, Fulda, Würzburg via Munich to Berchtesgaden. With transfer from Berlin central station with the ICE via Berlin/Schönefeld, Berlin/Zoo, Leipzig to Munich and Berchtesgaden.
For more information: Travel Service Deutsche Bahn, telephone + 49 (0)1805-99 66 33 www.bahn.de
Use the low cost flights to Salzburg or Munich. We are glad to arrange a transfer from the airport to the hotel. From the airport in Munich it takes approx 2 hours, from the airport in Salzburg it’s only 40 minutes.
The nearest airports: Munich (D), Nürnberg (D), Salzburg (A) und Linz (A)